I realized that most of my readers perceive me to be that strict Christian who is boring and ‘does not have a life’. So I came up with the idea of sharing some fun random things that I try out once in a while. I will be sharing the same weekly (Every Friday) …enjoy the read!
- Taking up an online course is the most challenging thing right now…. I am always late at submitting my assignments, and I doubt if there is any valid excuses, guess I need to have a strict schedule or anyone who has great tips please help a sister out before she is kicked out of the class 😉
- Instagram is just amazing! I was able to discover the secret to a beautiful glowing skin, Thanks to Mwasiti for uploading the finest formula. The person who discovered the Turmeric facial mask is a genius!! I mean why didn’t I discover this thing like years ago? I just applied it once during the weekend and I must say that the results were automatic!
- Yesterday during the office lunch break, I decided to try a gym at the CBD and I regret having gone, I am usually not grouchy but the hygiene and the customer care are not something to write home about….waaa, story for another day!
- Yesterday I discovered an easier way to make soup which can be accompanied by fresh fried fish. Still waiting for my family members to give feedback then I can share the recipe with you.
- Can’t stop listening to Lauren Daigle songs, the girl has great talent and above all, her songs take me to the next level, Spiritually. I have been hammering ‘come alive’ for the longest time. You should listen to the lyrics of the song, here is the link. Come Alive- Lauren Daigle
Would love to read some of your random thoughts.
If you have any questions or suggestions please do contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and don’t forget to subscribe to the blog.
Thank you for reading do have a fruitful day.
Ps: Have you voted? if not here is the link http://blogawards.co.ke/vote/